Last Updated: October 2, 2019
the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as
adding a statement to our website or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the
Collection of Information - Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of our “Services”, fill out one of our website forms or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us by any media or via the internet. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, billing and shipping address, phone number, payment information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of our “Services”, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, actions taken, your IP address and the page you visited
before navigating to our Services.
- Transaction Information: We collect information about your transactions with us, including product details and the date and location of the transaction.
- Location Information: We may derive the approximate location of the device you use to access the Services based upon the IP address of your device.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our “Services” and Viewing, shopping or purchase experiences, see which areas and features of our “Services” are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our “Services” or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media service, we will have access to certain information from that service, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the
authorization procedures determined by such social media service.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by “NatureAdventureDepot.com .” and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of “NatureAdventureDepot.com .” and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we collect about you and;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- If you purchase an item to be delivered inside or outside the United States, we will share information about you with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of “NatureAdventureDepot.com .” or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among “NatureAdventureDepot.com .” and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which
cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that
provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
content, and deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our Services and other websites and online services. For more information about interest-based ads, including the options you may have for opting out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
Google Analytics and Crazy Egg are among the third-party services we may use on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please review how Google uses data when you use its partners' sites or
“NatureAdventureDepot.com .” takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
“NatureAdventureDepot.com .” is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Your Choices Cookies
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our “Services”.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from “NatureAdventureDepot.com .” by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or
our ongoing business relations.
or send U.S. mail to:
Nature Adventure Depot – c/o Address One
468 N. Camden Drive #385
Beverly Hills, California 90210
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
NatureAdventureDepot.com . c/o Address One LLC
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
468 N. Camden Dr. Beverly Hills California US 90210